November 26th, 2012 by Marianne McCann
Come to the Bay City Fairgrounds on Saturday, 8th December 2012 from 1-4 pm SLT for a tree lighting, skating party, silent auction, music event featuring GoSpeed Racer, Grace McDunnough, and Bluemonk Rau.
All proceeds go to Child’s Play Charity. Child’s Play is a 501c3 non profit organization that helps seriously ill children around the globe.
Special items will be auctioned for charity. These include:
• Ecelectica “Nouveau Leaves” fatpack, exclusive to the event
• Show of Support Artwork by Whiskey Monday, exclusive to the event
• Pop Shop Bunny Slipper Max Pack (two available)
• This is my brain on drugs artwork by Ever Dreamscape
• Lightening Video television and L$5000 gift certificate combo (two available)
• Set of Luxurious Animal Print Fur Coats from Curio Obscura
• Set of Luxurious colorful fur coats from Curio Obscura
• Complete set of riderballs, the rideable vehicle ball by Curio Obscura
• Set of one dozen illuminated Tall Oaks from Heart Garden Center (two available: one all white, one multi-color)
• Treehouse and welcome mat by Emma Starsider
• Cassandra jewelry set by MC Designs
• Fortuna dress by Sonatta Morales
• Morning Light Cupboard Bed by Trompe L’oeil Designs
• DHC-2 Beaver by Spijkers and Wingtips Aviation
• Electra 10 by Drusilla Saunders Aeronautics
• Flowers of Passion by Teagen Slade
Auction will start at 10:00 am SLT, 8th December & end at the conclusion of the event at 4 p.m. SLT.
The event will be held at the Bay City Fairgrounds, in North Channel.
Additional donation items are welcomed. Please contact Marianne McCann inworld for details.